- Amazon Ads
- Free Onboarding and an Amazon Consultant for 1 year for merchants that qualify
- All platforms
Amazon Ads is a SmartSites preferred partner for online shops looking to advertise on new channels.
What is Amazon Ads?
Amazon Ads is a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising platform that allows businesses to reach Amazon shoppers who are already interested in buying products. Amazon Ads offers a variety of ad formats, including sponsored products, sponsored brands, and sponsored display ads.
Amazon Ads REVIEW
- Targeted audience: Amazon Ads allows businesses to target their ads to specific audiences, such as shoppers who have viewed or purchased similar products in the past.
- High conversion rates: Amazon shoppers are already in the buying mindset, so they are more likely to convert after clicking on an Amazon ad.
- Low cost per click: Amazon Ads typically has lower cost per click (CPC) than Google Advertising.
- Brand awareness: Amazon Ads can help businesses build brand awareness by getting their products in front of a large audience of potential customers.
- Competition: Amazon Ads is a very competitive platform, so businesses need to make sure their ads are well-optimized to compete.
- Technical expertise: Amazon Ads can be complex to set up and manage, luckily SmartSites can help!
SmartSites recommends Amazon Ads for online stores in the following industries: Consumer electronics, home and garden, groceries and food, Fashion and accessories and beauty and personal care products. If you’re selling products in any of these categories, you should consider using Amazon Ads to reach a wider audience and drive sales.