SmartSites Ranked As The Top Node.js Developer In 2019 by TechReviewer
SmartSites is recognized by TechReviewer as the top Node.js developer in 2019.
SmartSites (www.smartsites.com) is the #1 Node.js developer in 2019 ranked by TechReviewer. Out of the 30 companies that made the list, 22 companies are from the United States. We are delighted to announce that this marks one of several awards that SmartSites has achieved this year, including:
- Top PPC and Paid Media Advertising Agency on DesignRush
- Top Web Design Company on GoodFirms
- Top PPC Company on UpCity
- Top Digital Marketing Agency on The Manifest
- Top NYC Advertising and Marketing Agency on Clutch
- 2 Gold Hermes Creative Awards in Brochure and Website Design
- Winner of the GDUSA American Web Design Award in 2019
- Gold AVA Digital Award for Creative Web Design
Earlier in 2019, SmartSites also became a certified Magento developer. Magento is an ecommerce platform that could also be integrated with your Node.js application. Enjoy complete peace of mind knowing that our competencies extend across a wide range of web development platforms to meet your business needs.
Since its inception, Node.js has grown quickly in popularity and is now the de facto standard for front-end code. Having the ability to utilize the same language for both at the back-end and front-end significantly simplifies the process of building applications.
Below are some of the key features that make Node.js a leading choice of software architects:
- License: Node.js is licensed under MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
- Buffer-free: Node.js applications do not buffer any data but output these elements in chunks instead.
- Single threaded, yet highly scalable: The event-driven nature of Node.js allows servers and programs to respond to a larger number of requests than traditional servers such as Apache HTTP.
- Asynchronous: The Node.js library consists of asynchronous APIs (application programming interfaces). This means that a Node.js server is never held up at waiting for an API to return data. After calling an API, it simply moves to the next one and employs a notification mechanism to keep track of the previous unit’s call response.
An increasing number of business organizations have adopted Node.js. The current market share of websites based on Node.js is 0.7%; nearly a 40% increase from earlier in 2018. If you are looking for an experienced Node.js developer for your business needs, consult with one of our custom development specialists today!
TechReviewer was founded as an analytics hub that conducts extensive research and publishes lists that indicate the best software development companies in a wide array of business domains. Their findings are based on unbiased market research and analysis. For more information about TechReviewer, visit www.techreviewer.co.
SmartSites is an award-winning digital marketing agency that was founded in 2011. Based in Paramus, NJ, our company specializes in web design, web development, SEO, e-commerce development, and PPC marketing. Today, our firm is ranked as one of USA’s fastest growing companies by Inc. 5000. Our team of 100+ digital experts serve many clients worldwide and have earned hundreds of 5-star reviews from satisfied business owners. Reach out to SmartSites today; call (201) 870-6000 or contact us through the website at www.smartsites.com/contact.