Ready To Get NJ SEO Consulting Services?
Director of Content
Before you get NJ SEO consulting services, you should keep in mind that agencies providing these services are often more capable than individual SEOs. You could say the difference lies in the collective experience and expertise of the team, and the ability to keep up with the latest optimization tactics and trends. Ready? Let’s begin by making sure you get familiarized with the different services that SEO agencies provide:
Understanding the Different Types of SEO Services
For starters, the services an SEO agency provides mostly depends on the type of agency you choose. For example, there are full-service digital marketing agencies offering SEO as an option, boutique agencies that specialize in a specific aspect of SEO (like link building), or agencies that simply recommend tasks or perform changes. Go ahead and get a feel for the services and determine which ones best fit your business needs. Here are some common service niches:
- Keyword research. This subset of SEO services refers to the collection of a list of keywords, and then determining their relevancy, competition, and user intent. This way, you will know what keywords that your site should be optimized for.
- On-site SEO. On-site SEO focuses on optimizing your site, the internal pages, and its content for search. Technical SEO tasks from these services are designed to improve mobile usability, metadata optimization, and load speeds. You may also opt for internal navigation, content, and media optimization.
- You can also find agencies that are focused on driving both paid and organic traffic. If you have ads hosted through PPC advertising platforms such as AdWords, PPC solutions are something you can consider.
- Content planning. You should know that keyword research goes hand-in-hand with content planning. Agencies providing these services typically recommend or create landing pages, blog posts, and other content to drive quality organic traffic to your website.
- Analytics services may include setting up custom reports, the installation of tracking software, mining analytics for optimization insights, and guiding business leaders on how to interpret metrics.
- Local SEO. Local SEO is a specialized service that is useful for businesses that want to target customers within in a specific geographic area. This type of SEO typically includes optimizing Google Maps and other important directory listings.
- Off-page SEO. Off-page SEO is designed to optimize external signals that have a significant impact on search rankings. Generally, this type of service focuses on link-building. Today, social media marketing has become an integral part of an agency’s off-page offerings.
One of the major advantages of opting for SEO consulting is that you will often get a clear breakdown of your costs while knowing what you can accomplish with hiring the company. Reputable agencies can conduct an audit of your website and provide a clear and concise proposal comprising cost of completing those tasks, the reasons for their recommendations, and more. This is great for business owners who own a website or two, but do not know how to start optimizing these assets.
If you want to avoid focusing on the wrong areas of optimization or utilizing strategies that don’t work well, NJ SEO consulting services can help you make the right choices from the get-go.