Having an excellent website could help boost your cleaning business. Not only does it increase awareness of your services, you can give a good impression to clients and customers. Nowadays, people are looking for services online through Google searches. Stand out from the rest of the other cleaning companies by employing some of our tips to create a more enticing website for your customers.
Keep Your Website Clean
There is a lot to be proud of if you’re a successful business owner such as industrial awards, excellent reviews and testimonies. However, you should avoid cluttering your pages as they might not look great in the end. Here are some other excellent ways in which you can create a good-looking and functional website:
- Provide clear contact information and a contact us section. Customers can easily find out how to go about getting your services.
- Optimize your website such that it is easily readable on mobile devices.
- Use interesting and original photos to set yourself apart from your competitors.
- Display some before and after photos to showcase available cleaning services.
- Create a clear brand for your business, e.g., creating a logo, business name, photos, visual theme and design.
Adding Functionality to Your Website
Having additional functionality on your website can result in greater traffic and an additional stream of customers. Here are some functions that you may add:
- Offer quotes and pricing calculators can be an excellent way to convince customers to take up your services. Having your prices to be more accessible, people will be more willing to reach out to you for a follow-up.
- Links to your social media accounts can allow your business to build up its customer base.
- Chatbots or instant messaging can be used to aid customers with any queries they may have.
- Online booking feature can be convenient for customers who need to reach out to you.
- Start a blog! Blogging can be an excellent way to help your website be found more easily on search engines. These blog pages should be on topics related to cleaning, homes and property owners. Do make sure to include your company’s name, cleaning services and location so that your blogs can be found on search engines.
Accreditations: Social Proof, License and Insurance Numbers
Being recognized for your excellent services, people are more willing to purchase your services. Here are some accreditations that you can place on your website.
- Accreditation and reviews are excellent ways to showcase the reliability of your services. Reviews also allow them to see what people have to say about a specific service that your practice provide.
- License and insurance numbers can also be displayed on your website to boost the professionalism of your company.
Optimize Your Site for Local SEO
Local SEO allows your business to be found by locals on search engines when they search for certain keywords. Optimizing your local SEO through a digital marketing company can help to boost traffic to your website and can result in a greater stream of customers. One way you could do this is to include the locations where you provide these services in all of the webpages on your website.